Entire files from external data-bases or other data sources can be imported directly into EASYCODE with a few simple clicks, thus eliminating fatigue, errors and time lost to retype the texts. Messages may include images acquired from a scanner or drawings produced with graphic programs.
All standard barcodes and special types are easily incorporated into the messages produced with EASYCODE. Simply select the symbol of the barcode required to comply with the reading requirements of the scanners.
Creation of Messages
- "WYSIWYG" type display with interaction using the mouse to select, copy and move elements.
- Types of characters: True Type fonts scaleable in any dimension and printer fonts with use of the characters inside the printers.
- Basic operations: rotation in the four quadrants 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°, selection of font to use and height of the character and selection of alignment.
- Types of bar-codes: EAN-13, EAN-8, EAN-128, UPC-A, 2/5 Interleaved, CODE39, CODE 128 (A, C), ITF-14, Paraf, HIBC43, Binary.
- 2D codes: Matrix and PDF417, QR code, DATABAR, GS1
- Bar-code options: setting of the height and width of the bars, black/white ratio, disabling of the human readable code. Flexibility of size, orientation and placement of human readable code.
- Logos: import of the most standard format files ( BMP, PNG, TIF, JPEG, PCX) with the possibility of enlargment, rotation and of making the images negative.
- Lines and boxes: selection of the thickness of the lines and dimensions of the boxes.
- Setting and saving of machine parameters with recurrent applications file.
- Real time use of incremental and decremental numbers, of the date and time.