The Printess 4.e print and apply label system is the most compact and economical version, used to print small/medium labels up to 120 mm (4.7") wide. As an option, the left-handed version is also available.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE PRINTESS 4.e
Print area:max 107 x 500 mm (4.2"x
Print resolution: 300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
Print speed: up to 500mm/s (19.7"/s)
Label dimensions: Width 20-120 mm (.8"-4.7") / Length 8-500 mm (.3"-19.7") (depends on applicator type)
Ribbon roll dimensions: Width 30-110 mm (1.2"-4.3") / Length 500 m (19.7")
Label roll: Max. external diameter: 250 mm (9.8"). To know further marks, see label page .
The PRINTESS printer can be combined with the following applicators:
- LINEAR -the most common application onto palletized objects
- ROTOR - with rotating arm for application on 2 adjacent sides of a box or bundle.
- ROTOR FAST - for application of small labels at high production rate
- WEDGE - for application of label on front side of a box/bundle at high production rate
- S-BLOW - for application of a static air-jet at a very high production rate.
- MICRO - for very small labels with high registration accuracy of the label.
- CORNER - for application of labels around a corner on fixed box
- DYNAMIC CORNER - for application of label around a corner on moving box
- TAMP-BLOW - air blow type mounted on linear piston.
- IN-SPOOL - for application of labels inside a spool core
- WRAP - for application on large cylindrical objects
- DISPENSER - simple and economical solution.